Establishment of legal entities
We will advise you on the type of legal entity that best suits your asset structure and your operational goals. Whether it is a limited holding company or partnership, we will carry out all the legal work to establish your chosen legal entity.
It is a legal requirement for entities registered in the UK to provide a registered office address; this is where governmental organizations such as Companies House and UK tax authority will contact your legal entity.
We offer a wide range of solutions, starting from a solution to merely meet the legal requirement to the provision of fully operational offices (furnished, equipped with the latest communication and IT solution). Whatever you choose, we have a tailored solution for you.
We will recommend a commercial bank that suits your business goals and open bank account with your chosen bank.
Management and secretarial services
Based on the type of your legal entity and depending on your needs, we will provide you of all the supporting services so you can focus on what matters in life. Here is how we can help:
- Drafting the paperwork and arranging and of ordinary and extraordinary meetings
- Preparation and submission of your statutory financial statements
- Preparation of financial statements and reporting packages under IFRS or USGAAP, for consolidation purposes.
- Preparation and submission of Corporation and Income tax returns
- Payroll services, VAT advice, and compliance.
- General administrative assistance such as obtaining certificate of good standing, tax residence certificate as well as Notarisation and Apostillisation of Documents.
Audit for UK subsidiaries
Meeting audit requirements in the UK can often be a costly and demanding process, however, due to the recent changes in the UK law, a statutory audit has elevated off many companies that are under the new law considered small for audit purposes. We will assess your company position and if a statutory audit is required we will arrange for an audit and ensure that the process is running in the most efficient and cost-effective way.