Fabaci Accountants and Tax Advisers

Each limited company must submit the following on yearly basis:

  1. Annual financial statements with Companies House (Companies registrar in the UK)
  2. Annual company’s tax return with the tax authority in the UK (HM Revenue and Customs).
  3. Annual confirmation statement with Companies House which is a statement confirming any changes of share capital, directors and or shareholders.

The above is the absolute minimum for UK limited companies, including inactive companies.

Additionally, for companies that are VAT registered. A VAT return must be filed with HM Revenue and Customs on quarterly basis.

For companies that have employees based in the UK, payroll filing is required on monthly basis.